In between enjoying this year’s premiere of the Beaujolais Nouveau…
1. No elevators allowed – unless I’m with other people.
2. Healthy food only – one treat allowed per day, but not a full portion of it. Except when eating in the main dining room, when all your tablemates are getting multiple courses and there really isn’t anything healthy on the menu. And except if you really, really, really want whatever it is.
3. I brought two bottles of wine (Toasted Head Chardonnay and Toasted Head Merlot), and that is the only alcohol I will consume. Except when there is a really good drink special.
4. No food or drinks allowed without a workout first. Or after. Or two weeks later.
5. But hey, the ship deck marathon is still on for tomorrow! Wish me luck 🙂