Too lazy to go downstairs to the gym, mainly because I’m at a new hotel and I haven’t checked it out yet and have no idea if it’s good or crappy. Is there a TV? Is there music? Are there machines or just free weights? What kind of cardio equipment is there? Are there individual TVs built into the cardio machines? So many questions! I don’t want to waste my time walking down there if it sucks – heaven forbid I actually burn a few calories walking from my room to the elevator and then to the gym!
So instead, I did a quick twenty minute arm workout in my hotel room. No formal exercise equipment or weights were used.
- Bicep curls, front shoulder raises, and tricep kickbacks using a big full waterbottle
- Incline pushups on the coffee table
- Bench presses of the coffee table while lying on the bed as a bench
- Shoulder presses using the coffee table and being careful not to hit the ceiling
- Pull ups with the desk (accomplished by lying on the floor and pulling my body at an angle, kind of like an inverted push up)
- Tricep dips using the desk chair
Time for bed!